This seminar conducted and hosted jointly by the Department of Industrial Engineering from 8 universities. namely: Universitas Pasundan, Al Azhar Indonesia University, Universitas Trisakti, Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia, Universitas Tarumanagara, Universitas Esa Unggul, and the University of Pancasila.
Moreover, ISIEM supported by the Indonesian Association of Industrial Engineering Higher Education (BKSTI), Indonesian Industrial Engineering & Management Association (ISTMI) and Institution of Engineer Indonesia – Industrial Engineering Chapter (BKTI-PII).
Following the success of 10th ISIEM that papers were published on IOP, in this 11th ISIEM, the selected papers will be submitted to IOP after the parallel session completed. For those who fail to make an oral presentation, then their paper will not be submitted to IOP.
The topics of the seminar will include but not limited to the following interdisciplinary:
1. Decision Analyst and Information System (DA&IS)
2. Ergonomics & Product Design (ER&PD)
3. Industrial Management (IM)
4. Operation Research (OR)
5. Production & Maintenance System (PS)
6. Quality Engineering & Management (QM)
7. Supply Chain Management (SCM)
8. Entrepreneurship & Technopreneurship (ET)