This seminar conducted and hosted jointly by the Department of Industrial Engineering from 8 universities. namely: Universitas Pasundan, Universitas Al Azhar Indonesia, Universitas Trisakti, Universitas Catholic Atma Jaya Indonesia, Universitas Tarumanagara, Universitas Esa Unggul, Universitas Pancasila, and Universitas Mercubuana.
Moreover, ISIEM supported by the Indonesian Association of Industrial Engineering Higher Education (BKSTI), and the Institution of Engineer Indonesia – Industrial Engineering Chapter (BKTI-PII).
Following the success of the 12th ISIEM that papers were published on IOP, in this 13th ISIEM, All Accepted and qualified papers will be submitted in IOP Publication (proceedings indexing by Scopus) and national journal indexing by Sinta 2 and 3, after the parallel session completed. For those who fail to make an oral presentation, then their paper will not be submitted to Scopus Indexed Publisher.
Due to the global pandemic, we have two options of presentation: on-site (in Bandung) and virtual (via Zoom). You can choose one of the options with the same seminar fee.
The topics of the seminar will include but not limited to the following interdisciplinary:
1. Processing, engineering, and application :
– Supply Chain (SC)
– Production System (PS)
– Quality Engineering (QE)
– Facility Engineering (FE)
– System Design and Engineering (SDE)
2. Environment and Energy
– Energy Efficiency
– Renewable Energy Technologies (Bio-Energy)
– Indigenous Technolgy for adaptation and mitigation on Climate Change
– Water Supply and Technology
3. Computation and Simulation
– Decision Analysis & Information System (DAIS)
– Operation Research (OR)
– Industrial System (IS)
– Ergonomics & Product Design (ER&PD)